Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Introducing my turdlets of joy!

  By popular demand! The hijinks of my two cats have grown too big for just a mere status on Facebook, or a guest spot on my blog. So I decided to give them their own so that cat lovers may read at their convenience and people who get sick of my sappy obsession can choose not to look. The stars of this blog were rescued from a parking lot life by my boyfriend and I (there will be more details on that later!).
Alowicious


  Alowicious is definately the alpha. She's a sassy, talkative flame-point siamese with hypnotic beautiful blue eyes that she uses to control us in her plight to take over the world and be worshipped for the goddess she is. She enjoyed being a lone agent in the household until Neko came along, and now tries to convince her she will have a spot at the right side of the mighty throne if she'll help her enslave us. Neko is a long haired anime character (hence her name) in the disguise of a mini-holstein cow that is sneakier than a ninja. She can also fold herself up into a ball the size of a quarter and is harder to catch then a bolt of lightning unless it is on her terms, then she purrs loud enough to wake the dead.

Neko


  Their powers combined would be formidable, but right now Neko isn't very interested in helping because she loves getting lovin's, and wet food. Alowicious sleeps too much, so we can all rest safe for another night.
Tune in again for the story of their origin and perhaps next time I will offer some nuggets of wisdom, or at the very least proofread before I post all willy nilly. Goodnight gentle readers and faithful fans. Until the urge strikes again I will cover this over now.


 Smell ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment