Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I love watching cats play

I love that my cats have enough imagination & are weird enough to make their own fun & I don't have to pay an arm & a leg on toys...I got some double bubble about a week ago to relive fond childhood Halloween memories. Took the wrapper off, popped the gum in my mouth & Cleo stealthily snuck up on the coffee table & "stole" the wrapper. She acted like she was blinvisible.She made a big deal about sneaking it past the other cats with it in her mouth; who looked at her like she was out of her mind..then she proceeded to chase it all around the house, in a cloud not unlike the Tasmanian Devil. She was having so much fun with it, Alowicious & Neko just had to see what the big deal was about & if she had some great thing they didn't get. They ganged up on her, took it from her- sniffed at the wrapper, then walked off uninterested. Now she's even more obsessed that she has something all her own. She gets mad if you 'give' her the wrapper, she has to steal it without your consent or it's no fun. And now I'm finding gum wrappers buried in the litter box, hidden under the blankets, or in the bathtub or sinks. If we could only teach her to throw them away when she's done with them...this would be perfect. And I'm pretty sure she just screwed me into buying way more gum than intended.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment